I'm sort of relieved that there isn't enough rationale to get one while already
having a K5. I doubted that Pentax would ever come out with a dSLR with a
sensor that is the size of a 35mm frame (I worded that just for Paul), but if
the Q is going down, I still have a glimmer of hope.

Jeffery

Sent from my iPad

Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, Louisiana