I am building a small colection of Pentax Brand (SMC) K mount manual focus
lenses.
Got quite a few from the 15mm-A to the 200mm-K

Today I got my most recetn addition, SMC-M 35mm/2.8, at a great price from
Ebay.

Its a userable collection, so nothing is suppossed to be pristine, just
functional!

This is my first lense with what might be called "slow aperature blades".
What effect will this have on my pics?  I am presuming I might get over
exposure, but
not sure how much, maybe less than a stop?

I can shoot a roll and test, put the lens of  f22 and shot all kinds of things.

Need suggestions!