Nice review.

"Shutter is noisy"
just that would be a big step back for me; I found the quiet shutter
of the K-5 to be a valuable asset for candids; it was an evolution for
me: *istDS' shutter noise could wake the dead, K10D felt much better,
but K20D made me realise how loud a K10D it was, finally the K5 feels
like the pinnacle of Pentax DSLR shutter quietness evolution (I'm
guessing the K7 was the same, never tried one). Before using a K5 I
considered the original istD the most acceptable of the pentax
digitals when it comes to shutter noise.

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/