> I'm curious, John, which three did you keep (and why)?

I kept my M* 300 f4 and K 500 f4.5 because buying modern versions of
either would cost more than I could ever afford. My FA 50 1.4 isn't
really that old, but I kept it because of its low-light capability and
because Pentax hadn't offered anything new and affordable in that
focal length until the DA 50 1.8. Now that the DA is out, I'm
considering selling the FA, but it's going to be a while before I can
do that.

John