Darren, you did nothing wrong. You truly did not. So you don't have any reasons whatsoever to feel like this.

Please reconsider.

On 8/31/2012 12:51 AM, Darren Addy wrote:
To the entire PDML community:
Please accept my sincerest apologies for starting this thread (or,
more correctly now, these threads).
As penance, I would force myself to read each message it contains
except for the fact that it would make me want to slit my wrists (more
than I already do). I'd also like to thank DagT for his generous
contributions of "pearls before swine" in these threads.

Now, if you'll pardon me, I'm off to acquaint myself with the PDML
unsubscribe option.