I think you overdid it in re-do, Frank. Somewhere in between the original and the re-do version may lie the ideal...

On 9/6/2012 3:08 PM, frank theriault wrote:
Darkened the clouds.  Actually it's now the darker exposure of the
bracketed trio, so you'll notice the figure is slightly different:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.ca/2012/09/storm-brewing-re-do.html

I know the figure is now darker (I did dodge him a fair bit, as I did
in the original) but I kind of like it this way.  Think this works a
bit better now.

Here's the original for comparison:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.ca/2012/09/storm-brewing.html

Let me know what you think (if so inclined).  Thanks!

cheers,
frank