Still shooting with the K10 here.
K5 was attractive but I haven't been shooting enough to justify
ANOTHER thousand dollar camera.  When I bought the used I decided it
was the last P&S camera I'd buy because my phone takes decent pictures
and the ease of sharing with the network is just a killer feature.
So now the K-5II.  And the question:  Is the face that it's a
specialized tool offset the fact that it doesn't connect to the
internet?
Another way: Do i ever want another camera that doesn't have network capability?

I don't know yet.
Is it silly that I can buy a phone for so little that DOES share
photos and a camera for so much that doesn't? Hell yes.
I mean, what are 90% of us doing with any of these photos anyway?
Could CanNikon and the rest NOT really understand this?

Cory