Oh Dario,
I didn't say anything about posting EVERYthing to the public, did I?
But wouldn't it be nice, in the world of shared data plans, to add
your camera to your account and have it upload your shots to some
cloud vault during your shoot? You'd have all your crap photos
backed-up in case you drop your card in the lake...
And if, by chance you actually take a photo you're proud of, you COULD
share it with the world