The M-E's "stripped down feature set" is so similar to the M9 it might
as well be the same camera. So $5500 instead of $7000 ... it's a great
savings. I hardly use anything but those stripped down features
anyway.

That the new M, with weather sealing, new 24Mpixel sensor, RF and EVF,
1080p video, etc etc etc, is still the same $7000 that the M9 was is
nothing short of a bargain for this class of camera. Another year and
I'll be putting in my order .. my M9 is too new to off just yet. :-)

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com