Newer stuff in the electronics world generally gets you more for less
money. That's the way it's been for 50 years at least, with each
successive generation of electronic equipment.

Happily, the new M looks to be exactly what I was hoping for, and the
price is no higher than what I paid for the M9. Bravo, Leica!

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com