There is a very nice shot of the shuttle taken from directly above floating
around on the 'net. It's not new, 2010, but is unusual. As an old photo reconn
guy, I would guess it was shot from a photo-jet version of one of the birds so
equipped we've used in the past 30 years.

http://www.universetoday.com/62092/space-shuttle-endeavor/