On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 4:18 AM, Derby Chang <der...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Endeavour looks like a dignified, well-used M3.

That's a good way of looking at it.

> Was it loud?

Not really. The planes were flying pretty slowly, so there wasn't a
lot of engine noise that I noticed. This may be because they were
flying so low over the cities, they might have wanted to minimize ear
& window damage. ;)

> Another question. Do you wear that green t-shirt out in public?

I do! I wear it to work sometimes. The crazies that hang around
downtown Berkeley sometimes salute me as I pass.

John