...that my father-in-law gave me a while back.  It comes with a super tak
135mm, 28mm, and 50mm and Hanimex 2x teleconverter.

I thought I'd get it out and have a play with a roll of film at the Brisbane
Riverfire Festival this weekend.

The thing has screwmount lenses!  WTF!

Where's the metering on it?!

How do I even open the back to put the film in?!  How the heck did they do
it back in the "old days" anyways?!

Crap, I'm spent, think I'm going to put it back in  the display cabinet!

Too bloody funny!  And here I was thinking I was like, all hip and stuff!

Think I'll just pack the K5, new 12-24mm and a tripod instead! Lol.