While I'm not sure what you mean by "buckled", looking at the picture
suggests that it might have settled with some spreading, some twisting
and some leaning.  Is that the case?

That structure seems to have all its strength focused at the cross
point, and depends for its strength upon mechanical friction at its
junction.  As a sawhorse it's probably designed to be folded flat.
I'd be inclined to attach some horizontal ties between the feet of
each 'X' to resist spreading, and put in a diagonal brace between the
top and bottom stringer (is that the correct name?) on each side.
Don't forget to attach the each brace where it crosses the centre leg,
you might need spacer blocks for this, or you might find brackets
that'll bridge the gap.

You should be able to park a (small) car on it then.

regards, Anthony