Frank -

What I see here appears to be a homeless, out of work man who is virtually invisible to the passers-by. He may be down on his luck, but still retains a shred of dignity. He still cares some about his appearance, as evidenced by his trimmed beard and hair. I think the image is a statement about our times and see no reason not to display it.

-p