Quoting John Francis <jo...@panix.com>:

So I'm in Austin this week, visiting family (and finishing off
with a trip to the Circiuit of the Americas for the US Grand Prix).

It's a bit disheartening - I'm surrounded by Nikons & Canons (at
least for the folks who aren't using their iPhone cameras). I have
only seen one other Pentax, and that was a 6x7.

That, sadly, is the way of the world these days. Even the two mates I lunch with once a month insist on bringing their Canons. It's enough to make me choke on the second glass of Shiraz...

There also seem to be a few Ebay sellers lately who are divesting themselves of all of their Pentax gear because they are 'changing systems'. It was through one of these sellers that I recently got a Tamron AF 90mm macro to replace my old MF version.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters