From: Steve Sharpe
At 10:27 AM -0500 12/8/12, David J Brooks wrote:
On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:45 AM, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

 I've been looking at the Nikon D600 off and on since it was announced. Not
 looking to switch brands, but it provides a minimum standard of value &
 performance Pentax should meet or exceed.

As have I

Ditto. Plus in-body shake reduction...

... and a (non crippled) KAf bayonet mount.

Figured out the one thing about the D600 that I found disappointing. AE Bracketing is max 3 frames. My K20D (and I think the K-7, K-5) allows 5 frames.