From: eactiv...@aol.com
Sent: January 6, 2013 1/6/13
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO - Ready to Race (messenger content)

Like. Yes, the cocky confidence does come  through, he looks like a real
wiseass.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)

In a  message dated 1/5/2013 9:37:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
knarftheria...@gmail.com writes:
Here's Dale just before the start of last  month's charity  alleycat:

http://mondociclismo.blogspot.ca/2013/01/ready-to-race.html

Not  the sharpest portrait, but I think his cocky confidence comes through.
  ;-)

He did well;  I think he finished third.

Hope you  enjoy.  Comments always welcome.

cheers,
frank