> From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of P. J. Alling
>
> On 1/7/2013 12:24 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
> > Still no viewfinder.
> >
> Yea, not even a provision for an accessory viewfinder. But then we're
> not the target demographic for this camera. I think the target is
> people who think the Olympus ZX-2 is just too complicated...

the camera must be targeted at people who recognise the design cues which
relate it to the original MX. People who recognise those cues must be
expected to know how to use a camera, and they must be middle-aged at least.
Otherwise the design cues are completely meaningless and it's just another
little camera.