Mine just arrived today. The camera feels solid, menu navigation is not too
difficult as it shares a family resemblance with other Pentax cameras. I am
still working on learning how to push the shutter button without moving the
whole camera; if I can master that, I think it will be a fun carry-along.

$175-220 seems to be the going price right now.

stan