> +1 for TAv. I use it quite often with my K20D. I shifted the ISO
> ceiling up to 3200 as well. With your K-5 you should set the ceiling
> way up at 25K or thereabouts I'd think.

I have come to the conclusion that for most situations TAv is The. Right.
Way. To. Do. Auto. Exposure.

I can see some reasons for hyperprogam, but in any situation you know what
shutter speed and aperture will work for you, and you almost always want
"the best sensitivity that will work".

I've lost uncounted photos by trying to preserve ISO, and very few because
the ISO was too high.  I recently posted the shot that I took where TAv
gave me 25,600 and it was "a little noisy".

--
l...@red4est.com via squirrelmail