Boris,

Here's the easiest way to achieve what you want without use of any
other software:

Note: I assume that by "Export" you mean "output and process to a
finished set" with all adjustments embedded, and retain the file
system structure.

- Put all the files that you want to export from wherever in your
catalog they might be into a Collection.

- Choose "Export as Catalog" from the File menu, give the export
catalog a name, and choose to export previews and negative files.

This will create a catalog folder inside of which Lightroom will place
the catalog file (.LRCAT), previews (.LRDATA), and a folder hierarchy
matching the original one that your files were stored in.

- Quit Lightroom and reopen it using the newly created catalog file.

- Click "All Photographs" in the Library module's Catalog panel, then
select all.

- Choose "Export" from the File menu.

In "Export Location" choose "Export to: Same folder as original
photo"; I also check the "Add to This Catalog" option. Set any other
export parameters per your desires. Click Export.

When done, a complete set of finished exports now exists in the
duplicated directory structure, and the originals you exported from
are selected in the Lightroom catalog. Press the Delete key and choose
the option to put the originals in the Trash.

- Quit Lightroom, open the catalog directory and put the .LRCAT and
.LRDATA items into the trash. Empty the trash.

(I know Windows likely uses a different term for "trash", but I
presume that is obvious... ;-)

Now you have a folder containing a duplicated directory tree of
exported files that matches the original files' directory tree.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com