On Feb 18, 2013, at 8:28 , Aahz Maruch <a...@pobox.com> wrote:

> Probably will once I get the hang of RAW editing; for now, I'm sticking
> with full-size JPEG -- disk space is cheap.

I've said it dozens of times, but I'll say it again:

If you have something like LightRoom, you don't even have to know that you're
editing RAW files.  The process is the same for everything you edit - damned
simple.

True, it does require that you "get the hang" of LightRoom, but once you've
done that, every image file goes through the same way.  The only difference
being that when you're editing RAW files you have so much latitude to change
things.  MUCH more.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com