I can imagine what he's thinking;  "grownups are weird!"
Certainly one for the album.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 6:38 AM
Subject: PESO: Concentration

My wife and I had the grandson over for the afternoon on Saturday.  At one
point we binged on a bunch of YouTube videos (he'd never seen "Gangnam Style"!
A gap in the kid's cultural education!).

As he was watching, I pulled the K5 (with 35mm f/2.4 lens) out to capture his
completely-enthralled expression.

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2013/K5__4837.jpg

It was only later that I was startled to see that this is at ISO 3200.  WOW.

-Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN