aint broke anything in years (knock wood) myself -
major ouches

big hugs across the web to you..

But you have a while to go before catching me - broken hand, foot, shoulder, back , almost every toe and one twice. good that you don't need to be set, that makes it easier to deal with. ankle really much worse than any of mine except the back and shoulder so I wince at yours.

seriously, take care of yourself you skinny guys are always more damamged my these things it seems.

xo,
ann