Nice. It's images like this that bring fond memories of our lifetimes. Keep scanning; be sure to print at least some for posterity and be sure to note on the back who the subjects were and when the pic was taken so someone three or four generations down the road will be able to see and know their ancestors.

I have hundreds of pix from my grandfather's time of relatives unknown to me that would help trace my family history if only I knew who they were.

-p