Thanks Mark. I'm surprised at how well the V500 does on 35mm frames. Fine for
web viewing. I haven't tried printing any yet, but some look plenty good for
print. I've been scanning at 6400 dpi, 16 bit. I've also scanned some 6x7 negs
at 6400. That yields 1.25 gig files that look splendid. but 3200 seems more
than adequate for the medium format.