"Online registration for the 2013 Nature Photography Weekend (to be held May 31-June 2, 2013) begins at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 1st."

http://www.grandfather.com/events/registration-for-2013-nature-photography-weekend/

I'm guessing they mean midnight Eastern Daylight Time at the end of the day Sunday when it turns into Monday.

Does GMT spring forward when UK/Europe switch to "Summer Time".

Grandfather Mountain is GMT -5, but we've sprung forward, so it's really GMT -4. But if GMT springs forward at 01:00 31Mar2013 when the UK/Europe switch to "Summer Time", we'll be back to GMT -5 ... I think ???

I'm confused now.

Besides, if it's like it's been the last two years, the server won't actually switch on at midnight local time anyway.

Anyway, thought you'd like to know.