Funny effect on the wings.
Pentax has a telephoto macro on the lens road map. For now I'm happy
with the raynox 250 in front of the 06 zoom. The internal flash works
with this setup (no shadow from the lens). I "build" a flash diffuser.

http://www.repiuk.nl/index.php/blog-mainmenu-97/248-q-macro

Tried the AF200FG with a diffusor on the Q. It's better but heavy
compared to the camera/lens. maybe a flash bracket helps but it all
adds volume. Let's hope Pentax designs a little PTTL flash for the Q
which works with the future macro lens.

Toine