I added a few samples of the raynox on the Q both the 06 zoom and 01 prime:
http://www.repiuk.nl/index.php/blog-mainmenu-97/248-q-macro
Most of the images are with fill in flash from the Q flash. Scroll
down and click on the image for a larger version. It's not perfect,
once Pentax releases a macro for the Q I'll bite but for now it's
amazing what I can do with a pocket camera.

Toine