Bruce,

Sorry for the delayed response, - it took me half a month to get to my
desktop where I had the bookmark saved.

Similarly to some PDMLers, I usually use Photoshop to add the signature
(now trying to implement that in LR as well).  While there are a bunch
of YouTube videos on how to do that, I find this tutorial more detailed:
http://goo.gl/l2jk2
Besides, it explains how to create the image for you signature, and
how to apply effects to it to improve the look.

HTH,

Igor