Jesus.
I recognize some of those photos from this morning's paper... the one
I had to hide, so my youngest wouldn't see.

Hats off to those photojournalists.  Not sure I could do that.

I think I saw that 78 yr old interviewed on the news last night...
from Oklahoma, I think.  There is footage of him collapsing at the
first blast -- his legs wobbled in all directions & he went down.  I
was glad to know he turned up ok.

Thx for sharing, Mark.
-c