At the end of our recent long cruise, we spent some time in Holland, amongst
other things to visit the Keukenhof. Although I was born in NL, I have never
seen that mass of flowers in the spring because I just never visited at the
right time.
The flowers were all very late this year due to weather but there were still
lots to photograph.

This was taken handheld with a Sigma 18-250, other details are under the
photo (you might have to click on the photo to get it to show the exit). It
is slightly cropped to remove a small distraction.

http://photo.psgv.ca/imgp0378/

Gerrit
http://travels.psgv.ca