There is a lot of history in/on that wall.
Could fit right into a project of mine with the working title "Hiting
the wall". I like the direct approach towards the motif. No fancy
fuzz.

I would problably left the flag and the car wheel out of frame. But that's me.

--
MaritimTim

My private photo blog: http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/

To err is human