A fascinating scene. I like the flag and porch in scene. The car wheel is  a
bit of a distraction, but the trailer bothers me more. In any case, the wall
makes it all very worthwhile, and I realize you couldn't move those elements.
and cropping them off would remove the context. It would be nice to reshoot if
they ever move that darn trailer.

Best,
Paul