Yes, it is more successful. Obviously due to more of the structure being lit up.
As had been mentioned, this is what appeared to be missing on the earlier
shots. Assuming I saw them all.

Jack

From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:44 AM
Subject: PESO: Nightshot - American Pie III

Went back and tried night shooting the oil  refinery again. This time I
remembered to turn off the IS and shot with  bracketing. This is not HDR,
because only two of the shots in my three brackets  came out semi-okay. So only
used one. This is 4 seconds (or 1/4 a second, unsure  how LR notes this) at
f/6.3.

Not trying again (right now), because this  is a photo class and the
deadline is coming up. But since it was intriguing I  may try it again later
with
some other industrial plants, for myself. Play  around with it.

http://mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/pie3.htm

I  think this is much more successful than the previous ones. Curious if
you think  so too.

Comments welcome.

Marnie aka Doe :-)