Yeah, I'd be happy with that shot, Marnie. I'd say you have it down pretty well. :)

-- Walt

On 5/30/2013 1:44 PM, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
Went back and tried night shooting the oil  refinery again. This time I
remembered to turn off the IS and shot with  bracketing. This is not HDR,
because only two of the shots in my three brackets  came out semi-okay. So only
used one. This is 4 seconds (or 1/4 a second, unsure  how LR notes this) at
f/6.3.

Not trying again (right now), because this  is a photo class and the
deadline is coming up. But since it was intriguing I  may try it again later
with
some other industrial plants, for myself. Play  around with it.

http://mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/pie3.htm

I  think this is much more successful than the previous ones. Curious if
you think  so too.

Comments welcome.

Marnie aka Doe :-)