I was only out for an hour, but Nebraska photographer Mike
Hollingshead was out all night and got incredible imagery, including a
sprite (photos of which are exceedingly rare).
http://www.extremeinstability.com
According to him, the display went from twilight to twilight and was
not phased even after the moon rose.
By the way, you could get LOST in his website.