Derby Chang wrote on Sun, 30 Jun 2013 04:56:21 -0700:

> A few weeks ago, I acquired a nice example of the rare-ish Voigtlander
> Bessaflex in black. What a pretty camera. Takes the same Voigtlander grip and
> trigger winder as their R rangefinders, and the feel of the body is pretty
> similar too. In other words, nice and solid.
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/13/06/bessaflex/index.html

Several years ago I bought a silver Bessaflex from Stephen Gandy - one of the
last he had in stock at Cameraquest, I believe.  I agree that it's a nice
camera, sturdy although not quite as nicely finished as a Pentax.  I used mine
with the C-V Ultron 40mm f2 lens, as I could not find the C-V 58mm f1.4 Nokton
I wanted in M42 mount, an extremely rare lens.   It was a nice combination.

Regards, Jim

Also upgraded to LR5 this month. Spotting film scans is now half-way enjoyable.