I had hoped someone would say "that's probably all it is" and that someone will do it for me - I'm afraid of doing it myself

ann

On 7/5/2013 20:10, Steve Sharpe wrote:
Clean the battery contacts?

At 8:05 PM -0400 7/5/13, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Oy...
Now I have my eyes back but my camera is suddenly acting up mysteriously

It's saying the batteries are depleated - but I just put in fresh.
I know I got them in right because reversing where they go the info
screen shows nothing. My rechargeables are being recharged, so I
loaded 4 double AA's that are brand new -- and I know they work.

This is particularly upsetting as I reluctantly promised an old friend
I would shoot his wedding - just the posted before photos - for a
small amount of cash (big for me, small for him)  in August. scary.

My refrigerator is dying, too and it is only 2 years old - fortunately
under warranty and it may only be busted gaskets (door wont stay closed)
and those are being replaced but it has been a circus ehre for a
couple of weeks.

Finally got my great distance glasses and the +250 magnifying flip-ups
for working on computer -- all GOOD in that area.  and now..

I cant let John do all the kvetching here can I ?

SEriously - any clues about what to do with the D would be much
appreciated - it is effectively my only camera

ann

follow the directions.