On 7/5/2013 22:40, Doug Franklin wrote:
On 2013-07-05 22:31, Doug Franklin wrote:
On 2013-07-05 21:14, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

Leaving the camera without batteries for a while did it finally
but this happening when I really needed the camera ... well.. very scary

I don't think I have an *istD around here anymore, but I've got a K100D
I'll send you, if you need it.  That means moving from CF to SD,
unfortunately.

Oops, didn't really mean that to be public.

No harm that I can see - cute that you remembered my distaste for sd's
(all thumbs annie)

ann