Do others who have arrived at God's departure lounge find an increase in senior moments? Yesterday was a bummer - I sat on my glasses, breaking one lens and an arm. How could I do such a thing? They were 5 year old multi-focals, still serving me perfectly well, yet one could say I was due for a new pair anyway. The earliest eye test I could get is tomorrow and then I will have to wait another 2 weeks. And the cost - quite unbelievable. If you want to get rich quick, become an optometrist. So it has been back to my old bi-focals for the past 2 days. I can't believe how terrible they are - technology has certainly advanced!

Alan C