Read some reviews. The M85mm f2 is considered quite inferior optically
to ANY of the Pentax 85mm f1.8/1.9 offerings.
And that K 135mm f2.5 is a wee bit overpriced, IMHO. You can get the
same optical design and SMC coatings with the S-M-C Takumar version 2
for a fair amount less (although the K-mount is a convenience.