Larry it ever so slightly tilts to the left. Also it seems you
couldn't decide which part of the scene to prefer - the skies or the
sky reflection in the water - the line separating water and the trees
on the background is pretty much square in the middle of the frame. I
should point out that the piece of dry land in the bottom right corner
seems to be just in place to anchor (no pun) the scene.

--
Boris