On Fri, Jul 26, 2013, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> I've been shooting for several days no problem...
> suddenly instead of getting the nice friendly rear view
> that tells me what aperature, speed, etc and lots of choices
> i have to adjust things, when I firstturn on the camera
> the back lcd view suddenly says aperture priority automatic exposure
> shows an image of the green button.
>
> The greeen screen flashes "F--" doesnt show iso...

Guessing here so you have a fast response:

* Turn camera off, pull battery
* Take lens off, put on different lens
* Turn camera back on

If that works, repeat process to put back first lens.  If that fails,
you have a lens problem (someone else posted about a failing lens doing
that recently).  If it works, you either have a glitchy lens or a weak
connection due to a slight misalignment of the mount, hopefully it won't
recur if you ensure a good lock.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/