On 06/08/2013 10:28 AM, John wrote:
As of 2:00am this morning, I have it again.

My old hot water heater sprang a leak late Saturday afternoon. Best I
can figure, it was about 16 years old. I managed to get a replacement
Sunday evening & spent the day Monday installing it.

Only took two trips back to Home Depot to get everything I needed to
complete the job. Fortunately they're open 'til 9:00pm.

Everything sealed up right & tight so I could light off the pilot light
by about 1:30am this morning.

And thank you for shopping at Home Depot.

bill