Re M50: yep, practice makes perfect ... or less imperfect anyway. Most
if not all of my shots in this GESO were manually focussed. AF in that
light is just too hit'n'miss. The focus ring on the DA*55 is nice and
big and smooth.

One case, the group shot, was rather soft so I sharpened it with
contrast enhancement tools (Nik Vivesa's structure slider) and that
old standby: red channel -> High Pass / Soft Light layer.

--
-bmw