Bruce does whatever it takes to do music shoots:
http://psgv.ca/photos/IMGP0868.jpg

Gerrit

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Christine Aguila
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 11:17 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: GESO Full moon

Hi Bruce:  Nice set.  Music shoots are tough.  Trying to minimize all the
distracting clutter around the musicians  presents challenges to be sure.  I
think you've done a nice job of getting some clean shots and working on
composing to avoid clutter.  I like the black and white shot very much.

Cheers, Christine

On Aug 6, 2013, at 7:55 AM, Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://flic.kr/s/aHsjHiUuuT
>
> More of the jazz group Paper Moon the other evening in Toronto.
> Including Juno award winning guitarist and vocalist Tony Quarrington,
> and our fave bassist Tony Laviola.
>
> --
> -bmw

follow the directions.