Thanks Steve. I'll play with the truck cropping when I go back to the image(s).
I think what I liked about the truck is how subtle it was; I can think of no
other way to get the near edge of the seat and the gear shift knob and the far
door handle all in focus, but this still looks natural to me.

And the blueberries did come out well didn't they! Thanks for commenting.

stan