Nice shots - the blueberries look great and I love the dragonfly on the coneflower. Interesting use of stack focus for the truck cab, landscapes and beach scenes. I had not thought of using it for landscapes but that would be interesting - no more stopping down for DOF, no more diffraction compromised images! Come fall, I may actually use up all that Porta 160 120 film I have in the freezer...

I was at the other end of the great lakes last week - spent a few days in Chicago, one just hanging around the lakefront. Not the same as those nice empty Lake Superior beaches. Shot 14 rolls of Tri-X, just starting to look at the results now, a week later.

Mark